Keen to shake up this recruitment game and cut through the sector?
Challenge the status quo with a boutique bunch that are hands-on, creative and hungry for producing quality, not quantity.
TalentShop are the go-to collective for connecting businesses with top tier design, digital, marketing and CX talent. Facilitators, producers, design thinkers, tech tinkerers, a marketplace of creatives – call us what you want, but we’re a little bit different to your run of the mill ‘bums-on-seats’ recruitment mentality.
We’re an evolving boutique team with an agile start-up mindset going down around here. We’ve hand-plucked our people to bring their own design-led, digital nous into our fold – so we know our stuff! We’re relationship-driven, design-centric, communicative angels - that’s how we deliver value!
With us, you’ll have the opportunity to build up a portfolio based on trusted, valued, affluent relationships. You’ll challenge the recruitment norm, connecting top-tier talent with design-led, forward-thinking businesses that are quite often shaping New Zealand’s future state. And you couldn’t ask for a savvier, more supportive group of peers standing right behind you.
In this role you’ll:
Your box of tricks will include:
- Fulfil resourcing and on-demand contract requirements, connecting the very best talent in response to often unique and specific project briefs
- Place a strong focus on building and growing relationships, establishing networks with market specialists and future-focused businesses
- Engage the sector via your networks, industry events and sponsorship initiatives
- Play a vital role in communicating our services and our value to market
- Influence campaigns and content to engage top tier talent, and best-in-class businesses
- A network of industry peers, contributors, clients and pals
- A strong understanding of design, digital, marketing and CX principals
- The drive to learn, network and problem solve
- A work ethos built around strong professional values
Join our team under a fresh market stand-point, help drive our growth and enjoy the freedom of building your own network within a fresh and evolving creative marketplace.
Care to join us?