Take the opportunity to develop your client service ethos, and help deliver outcomes across the rich brand and identity landscape of Wellington, and New Zealand.
Cato work to execute varied, design-led, drop-your-jaw creative. We execute against ambitious visions, and often form life-long stand-points for our clients as a result.
With a slightly untold story, we deliver creative richness across Wellington’s urban street-wise culture, while likewise forming outcomes for large-scale organisations such as Z Energy and Westpac Stadium. And we’ve decided it’s a good moment to get that story told.
We’re on the hunt for that new-kid-on-the-block. Someone fresh in their thinking, confident in their capabilities, a little bit of a client services rock-star, oozing credibility and professional values.
In this role you’ll:
Your box of tricks will include:
- Learn, develop, and be able to say you help deliver creative outcomes in a best-practice fashion
- Provide support to the team and be one step ahead, always
- Manage small to medium scale projects & client relationships, and support an Account Director & Creative Director on all the larger pieces too
- Add value to our processes, keep things up to date, in their place, on time and on budget
- A solid stint (say 2 years or more) within a design-led environment who push and push to do good work
- An empathy for QUALITY – we need that eagle eye and we need that desire to make things better
- Ideas, ideas, ideas – we want your voice, your wrong and right lightbulb moments, your support
- A humble confidence that sees us feel assured that we can leave you managing valued customer relationships
- A sense of humour. A cool-head. A juggler of many great things at the one time.
Is this you?
In this instance, please reach out to Claire Clement at TalentShop via email@example.com or directly on 021 53 22 56 with expressions of interest, today!