One of Wellington’s largest and most reputable agencies is looking, and in turn TalentShop are seeking exceptional, uber-organised, been-around-the-block project managers who can whip a large WIP sheet into shape, and know radio from TVC from digi-banner to eDM.
This agency will be known to most. They are part and parcel of the Wellington landscape and they produce award winning work for the best in the business. Their employees are experienced, knowledgeable, committed to the cause and they push and push and push to get the outcome that will deliver the absolute best result.
Your box of tricks will include:
- Be the conduit across creative, production, and client - leading the way across ambitious digital workstreams
- Take ownership of the WIP sheet, you’ll prioritise, you’ll instinctively know what challenges to look out for and you’ll be one step ahead all the way
- Have the confidence to rationalise, present, challenge work and briefs constructively
- Be an empathic and tactful communicator and a true collaborator (and no this isn’t just a buzz word here folks)
- 10+ years project managing strategic digital outcomes
- A sound understanding of strategic marketing - the objectives, the purpose, the audience, the solution
- Demonstrable knowledge of traditional and digital communications
- An understanding of how you get the best out of your media channels
- A calm and positive nature – it gets fun and exciting and a wee bit hectic, so this is a must
It’s that next step on your career path that will ensure no future employer will ever doubt your kudos and experience in the digital realm. Ready for a big 2018 ahead? Well we’re all ears......