Isthmus is one of New Zealand’s leaders in pioneering the design of world-class, design-led solutions that advance land, people and culture. We’ve cultivated an integrated practice, bringing landscape architecture, architecture and urban design together in a highly-collaborative “no boundaries” environment.
Here’s the role:
- You’ll be working across a diverse range of inspiring new projects from public realm, open space, streetscapes, residential and other environmental and civic works
- You’ll be an important contributor within our award-winning studio, helping to lead innovation, people and projects
- You’ll deliver design-led and impactful solutions and design of places that inspire and endure
- 5+ years’ experience and a strong working knowledge of a range of landscape architectural tools and methodologies
- Ideally you’ll have a breadth of skills including detailed design and ability to effectively lead and manage projects and clients
- Strong design-led thinking coupled with a drive for excellence, innovation, and doing things differently
- A proactive attitude: you’ll grab opportunities to chart your own course
- Excitement about working in shades of grey and the opportunity to collaborate within our “no boundaries” design environment
At Isthmus, we believe in the good that comes from creating and collaborating with one another. We love giving back to our team from supporting your professional development and opportunities for career growth, to cultivating a great culture. Joining a special group of people, you’ll find shared values, a healthy work-life balance and work environment that includes monthly lunches, work drinks, awesome team events, celebrations and much more.
If you’re ready to be part of a team that is creating some of New Zealand’s best designed spaces, then send us your CV with a portfolio of the work that you’re most proud of.
Learn more about us, what it’s like to work at Isthmus, and our current vacancies at www.isthmus.co.nz.