Take the opportunity to develop your client service ethos, and help deliver outcomes across the rich brand and identity landscape of Wellington, and New Zealand.
We’re on the hunt for that new-kid-on-the-block. Someone fresh in their thinking, confident in their capabilities, a little bit of a client services rock-star, oozing credibility and professional values.
In this role you’ll:
- Learn, develop, and be able to say you help deliver creative outcomes in a best-practice fashion
- Provide support to the team and be one step ahead, always
- Manage small to medium scale projects & client relationships, and support an Account Director & Creative Director on all the larger pieces too
- Add value to our processes, keep things up to date, in their place, on time and on budget
Your box of tricks will include:
- A solid stint (say 2 years or more) within a design-led environment who push and push to do good work
- An aptitude for QUALITY – we need that eagle eye and we need that desire to make things better
- Ideas, ideas, ideas – we want your voice, your wrong and right lightbulb moments, your support
- A humble confidence that sees us feel assured that we can leave you managing valued customer relationships
- A sense of humour. A cool-head. A juggler of many great things at the one time.
Is this you?
Please reach out with expressions of interest, today!